Bastille Day aboard the Don Juan II
Embark on the most beautiful getaway on the Seine to celebrate Bastille Day.
To book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything you need to know about your cruise
How to get here and opening times
- You will find the Don Juan II docked at Port Debilly, opposite the Eiffel Tower on the Right Bank.
(From June 6 to 22, 2023, the Don Juan II will exceptionally be moored at the port of Grenelle (75015)).
- The Don Juan II will host you from 7.45 pm until 8.15 pm on Tuesday to Saturday, bookings only.
- A free private parking is available in front of the Don Juan II (Port Debilly). If the latter is full, paid parking lots and a taxi drop-off are available and nearby.
- Public transport: Metro station: Trocadéro (line 6) - Metro station Iéna (line 9) - RER Pont de l'Alma (RER C).
Code of Conduct
So that you can make the most of your cruise and to facilitate the work of the crew, we ask you to abide by some rules.
- All passengers are kindly requested to board on time as the boat leaves the dock at 8.30 pm precisely.
- Dress smartly: jeans, overalls, sneakers and other informal wear should be avoided.
- Speak to the staff who ensure your comfort throughout the cruise respectfully and politely.
Did you not find the answer to your question?
Our teams are ready to inform you and answer your requests, whether you are a private individual or if you represent a company.